Thursday, October 2, 2008

First field trip to the MOSH

Recently we went to the MOSH (Museum of Science and History.) The students had a great time! We saw a show called "What's the Matter?" that went along very well with our current science curriculum.
Here are some pictures of the show we saw, the kids exploring the upstairs portion of the MOSH, and the students comments about our field trip.










My favorite part of the MOSH field trip is the room that has the energy part and bubble part because it was very fun!
- Alex
My favorite part about the MOSH is the science show where he made the thunder storm with the big thunder and clouds.
-Kinsey
I liked the dinosar exhibit because it was really cool when it went roar!
-Ian
My favorite part was when the awesome scientist made the floor turn into clouds.
- Nathan
My favorite part at the MOSH was when I went upstairs because there was cool machines.
- Jack L.
My favorite part was when we saw the allosaurs bones.
-Ryan
My favorite part of the MOSH was the second floor.
- Jake
My favorite part of the MOSH was the matter show. They showed alot of things that I didn't know before!
-Mikayla
My favorite part of MOSH was when we got to go upstairs, it had a lot of really cool contraptions.
-Cameron
My favorite part about MOSH was when he mixed a hot liquid with a cold liquid. It made a big thunder storm!
-Luke
My favorite part was the golf ball that was shot into a net!
-Thai
My favorite part was when we watched the science show and when the golf ball went all the way into the other net.
-Trey
My favorite part was when we went into the big room that had the hot air balloon. I pumped it up and watched it take off.
-Jack B.
MOSH was so much fun wow! I didnt think it would be that fun. My favorite part was when we got to go upstairs! Also my favorite activity was where you had to crank a wheel and when it got to the end of the first dot you press the red button and the ring on the string goes really high!
-Sammie
My favorite part was the game section because it had cool and fun stuff.
-Michael
My favorite part about the MOSH was when we went upstairs. It was really cool!
-Hailey










No comments: