Monday, November 24, 2008

Gracias the Thanksgiving Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving!
We read a book called "Gracias the Thanksgiving Turkey" and spoke about what it meant to be thankful.
After reading that book the children wrote letters to their parents/caregivers to thank you for what everything that you do for them.
Here are those letters:

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for caring for me and my sister. Also thank you for feeding and buy stuff for me. For an example when you bought tons of Webkinz. You are the best Mom and Dad ever!
Love,
Aubrey

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for buying me all of my legos. Thank you for feeding me. Thank you for buying my room. Thank you for taking care of me.
Your son,
Jack B.

Dear Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for the things you do for me. Heres an example: You get me food and supplies for school ext. I love having you for a parent. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful.
Sincerey,
Josie

Dear Mom,
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for the things you do for me. Here's an example: you keep me healthy, you take care of me, ext. I love having you for a parent. See you soon!
Love,
Josie

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you buying me video games and legos. I am also thankful for shelter. I am also thankful for food and water. I am also thankful for dessert.
Love,
Jake

Dear Parents,
Thank you parents for what you do like feed me and love me. You also tuck me in and let me sleep. Another thing is you give me drinks and drive me to many places. You also had me and let me play. You also care for me and let me watch TV.
Your daughter,
Kinsey

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for caring for me. Thanks for tucking me in at night. Thanks for buying me video games. Thank you for being a good help to me.
With love,
Ryan

Dear Mom,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the house and you. I love you so much for everything. I am thankful for you and my pets. You will make Thanksgiving great!
From,
Jack L.

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! I love you both alot! Thank you for all you've given me! You give me food, you give me cholthes, you do my laundry, you give me shelter, and you're there for me when I'm hurt. You're the best parents any kid would want to have!
Love your daughter,
Sammie

Dear Mom,
I love you and Happy Thanksgiving! If I didn't have you I would be broken hearted. Your the one who holds me together. Thank you for all you have done. I can't wait to spend time wiht you on Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!
Your friend,
Hailey

Dear Mom,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for when you buy me clothes. That is why you're the best mom in the world. I am also thankful for shelter, toys, and food. That is why you're the best mom in the universe.
From,
Luke
P.S. I really mean it.

Dear Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! If I didn't have you I wouldnt go to football games. Thank you for my room and video games. If I didn't have you I wouldn't have Xbox 360. Thank you for food and drinks.
Love,
Trey

Dear family,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am so grateful to be with you today. I am thankful for shelter. Also I am thankful for food, water, and clothes. I am happy for that you bring me to disney world, etc. I love you as much as the world.
Love,
Casey
P.S. I love the animals in my family too!

Dere Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for having awsome parents. Thank you for all the toys you buy me too! Also, thank you for my bed! That must have been 100 dollars!
Love,
Cameron

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful to you because you give me things that I need. One thing is food. I also thank you for shelter. For example, my room and our house.
Love,
Thai
P.S. I love you.

Dear Mom,
Thank you for making our dinner and doing important stuff. Thank you for being nice to me. You're the best mom ever. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving day. For making dinner and doing nice stuff, I'm going to give you a flip-o-rama and a card. Happy Thanksgiving!
From: Michael
From: U.S.A

Dear Mom,
Happy Thanksgiving! Are you excited about eating turkey? Well, I'm not because I don't like turkey! I think you should be thankful for getting me a room to sleep in. I thinkthe pilgrims would love you because you make good food. So you should eat the best turkey.
From your son,
Nathan

Dear Mom and Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! I love you because you bring me to Avetchre Landing. Youa re nice when you buy stuff. I will never forget what nice things you do for me. You are the best parents in the world.
Love,
Ian
P.S. I love you.

Dear Mommy,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all the food you give me! Thanks for doing my londrey. Thank you for helping me with my homework. I'm very thankful for you trying to get us a house so we can live in it alone!
Your daughter,
Mikayla
P.S. I love you!

Dear Daddy,
Happy Thanksgiving! I am very much thankful for taking me out to dinner. Thank you for letting me have, ok, share a tv in me and Brucie's room. Thanks for making us food. Thank you for all the books you buy us.
Love,
Mikayla
P.S. I love you.

Dear Wende and T.J.,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for everything! I love you from the deepest ocean to the highest sky! You are truly the best! You wonderful parents you!
xoxoxoxoxo
Sincerely,
Eli
P.S. I think the turkeys are having a bad day!

No comments: