Thursday, February 5, 2009

Field Trip to Sally Corp.

We went to Sally Corp. today. It is a company that makes robots and amusement park rides. We learned a lot of really cool stuff! There are so many different kinds of jobs at this place. We actually got to see some people doing their jobs (pictured below). We also were able to see the finished products of their labor and were told how long the whole processes take. It was amazing! Please scroll through all of the pictures of the neat things we saw. At the bottom are the kids' comments of their favorite part of the field trip.
















































































I loved everything! I never saw anything like it before. - Casey
My favorite part was all the robots because I thought they were really cool.
-Jack B.
I liked it all because it was all fun and because they let us play some of the games that they made. - Sammie
I liked T. Rex becasue I didnt like the little robots with subtle movements, I like large robots with large movements. -Eli
My favorite part of Sally Corp was all of it! I like all of it because the games were fun, the robots were cool, and the molding room was awesome! -Josie
I liked everything. I didnt have a favorite part because it was all fun and cool. -Aubrey
I liked the shooting game because I got alot of points. -Jake
I liked it all at Sally because I learned more about robots and how they are made. - Trey
I liked playing the game the most because it was fun and interesting to me. - Nathan
My favorite part was everything because it is fun, exciting, interesting, and more. - Mikayla
My favorite part was the robots because I thought they were interesting.
-Thai
My favorite part was when we played the game and when we saw the T. Rex. - Ian
My favorite part was the glow in the dark room becasue I got to see our highlighters light up. -Jack L.
I liked the whole entire thing because it was so cool. - Hailey
My favorite was the T. Rex because it was so big and awesome. - Alex
I liked the T. Rex because he had cool moves. - Ryan
I liked the first blaster, because that was fun! - Michael
My favorite part of the Sally Corp, was playing the games because they were fun and competitive. - Cameron
I liked Sally Corp activitiesbecause I think it was all a learning and have fun thing! - Kinsey

No comments: